General Use Rules for the Sabal Harbour Homeowners Association Common Areas
All facilities located within Sabal Harbour (including but not limited to: the clubhouse, swimming pool, tennis court, basketball court, playground and recreational field) are for the use and enjoyment of Sabal Harbour Residents and their invited escorted guests.
Operation Hours for All Common Areas
September to May
8 am - 8 pm
May to September
8 am - 9 pm
1. The use of all facilities is at your own risk.
2. Residents of Sabal Harbour must accompany their guests when using all facilities.
3. Residents are responsible for explaining the rules to their children and/or guests.
4. Landlords are responsible for notifying their tenants of the rules.
5. Please do not litter, trash receptacles are located throughout the common areas.
6. Please make sure all gates are closed at all times.
7. All residents should use their keycard to gain access to all common areas, please do not let others in that do not have a keycard.
8. Children under 13 must have adult supervision.
9. No loud music, earphones must be used as to not disturb others.
10. If you see storm clouds approaching, please seek shelter immediately.
All common property remains private property of Sabal Harbour Homeowners Association, Inc. All homeowners as members of the association are encouraged to monitor the operation and use of the common facility.
Playground Expansion & Improvement News
Some VERY EXCITING NEWS to share!!
At the March 23, 2021 Board Meeting - the board APPROVED the Playground Committee's Plan for our new playground!!
The plan includes an expanded playground, a larger play structure, and new swings. The swings will be offset from the play structure to give plenty of room for the kids to run and play.
We will keep you posted as to when everything will happen. Once it's completed, the social committee will put together a celebration!
In case of an emergency DIAL 911
Manatee County Sheriff’s Department Non Emergency Line 941.747.3011
Sabal Harbour Homeowners Association Contact Information
For Immediate Issues at the pool, playground or within the HOA Common Areas, please call
941-216-5598. An HOA Board Member will be in touch as soon as possible